Sunday, March 30, 2014

Carice is six months old!

While I write this, I look outside and all I can see is snow, snow and more snow coming down. Honestly, I really don't mind the snow, but when we've had snow on the ground since mid-November,  and have not really had any days with above-zero temperatures, I can say I'm ready for some spring-like weather! 'They' had promised us some, but I've yet to see it.
I think I'm also having a mild form of cabin fever, but I'm sure that is only temporarily.

Yesterday Carice was six months old! Which also means that my mat leave is halfway done. But she is doing really well. Still sleeps and eats like a champ, which is resulting in a happy and healthy baby. We also started looking at daycares this week, even though it's still 6 months away. But it looks like we should be able to find something close to our house.
What is also remarkable is the bond between Carice and Zora. They just love each other! Really fun to watch.

Just giggling away.

Now we know why! 


Ready for another walk in the snow

Selfie!

Happy camper!


Sitting up on my own!

My new toy, a Jolly Jumper!

Want to play together?

Sweet Potato

I like you!

A lot!

Ready for summer!!

What is this thing?

Just photos of Carice, none of us. Lets try to change that for next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment